Gluten-free loaves are popular because they are rich in a range of grain flours and, unlike regular wheat or maida breads, they promote a healthy digestive tract. You will find step-by-step instructions for making these nutritious breads in our video tutorials.
(Look below to watch a preview of our ONLINE pre-recorded Class).
- Gluten-Free Breakfast Loaf
- Gluten-Free Sandwich Loaf with Sun Dried Tomatoes & Garlic
- Gluten-Free Spinach & Oat Bread with Creamy Spinach Topping
- Gluten-Free Almond & Chocolate Bread
- Gluten-Free Quinoa Bread
- Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread
- Gluten-Free Jowar Bread
- Gluten-Free Ragi Bread
- Fee @ Rs.2500/-
- Buy Now
- Due to absence of gluten, the Gluten free bread is more dense and heavy, and lacks the light and airy texture of the normal bread.
- Bottomline: Do not expect gluten free bread to be soft & fluffy!!
- Most IMPORTANTLY, the gluten free breads are free from preservatives, molasses, improvers, acidity regulators, flour treatment agents, artificial colours, and emulsifiers. They are nutritious and, tasty too!
A preview of our ONLINE (pre-recorded) Class
Made by ONLINE students after watching the video tutorials
Online Class Details:
- 24×7 Access to Prerecorded videos for 2 months.
- Learn from the comfort of your home.
- Special secret tips & techniques shared.
- Life time support over messenger and WhatsApp.
- Recorded with clear audio and video quality.
- JOIN FROM ANYWHERE!!
- Method of Instruction: Video Tutorials & PDF Notes
- Call/ Whatsapp 9560600056 now and REGISTER for the ONLINE class.